Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 8, 2009

What Did I Do?

Tonight, horrible night!

Twitter suppended my account "Your account was suspended for cross-posting duplicate tweets across multiple accounts, a violation of our terms of service and the Twitter Rules that we take very seriously."

Today, I very happy having a lot of follower
I have a lot of follower

Before the midnight, I got this email:

Your account has been suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service.

  • Account suspended: thuletrung
  • Date of violation: August 10, 2009
  • Minimum suspension period: 1 week

Your account was suspended for cross-posting duplicate tweets across multiple accounts, a violation of our terms of service and the Twitter Rules that we take very seriously. Your account will remain suspended for a minimum of one week; you may petition for reinstatement on or after August 17, 2009.


I don't know why Twitter BAN me

I have only one account and today (10-8-2009) I just post a message

Get 500 followers a day using http://tiny.cc/V9mfX . Its super fast!

So:

  • What did I do? I do nothing.
  • What are you doing? I am angry.

11-8-2009: Recall and Investigation

I read this message from my following but I didn't retwitte it:

Get 500 followers a day using http://tiny.cc/V9mfX . Its super fast!

After attacked, twitter become a channel for distribution harmful code.

12-8-2009: Come Back Twitter

Twitter still down

Không có nhận xét nào:

[x] Đóng